Norwich Homes Saved by Experienced Fire Restoration Service
Fire Restoration Firm Restores Norwich Residences
Norwich’s rural setting, bursting with beautiful greenery as far as the, is refreshing for those lucky enough to visit or live here. At the same time, this same gorgeous vegetation can pose a significant hazard during our state’s spring wildfire season. This fact is especially true now, given that the lack of snow this past winter has left our area dry as a bone.
As a leading Norwich fire restoration firm, SERVPRO understands the threat posed by wildfires and household accidents. More importantly, we know how to effectively complete house fire clean-up, smoke remediation, and fire restoration work on fire-damaged homes. Most forest fires are caused by environmental conditions or human carelessness. In particular, the following times and situations most commonly foster wildfires:
- Extended hot, dry periods that spark rainless thunderstorms with several heat lightning strikes
- Years when large amounts of undergrowth and debris have accumulated in forests and there have been more days of high temperatures and brilliant sunshine than average
- Periods when hot weather combines with strong coastal winds
- Warmer seasons encourage people to do more outdoorsy activities like building campfires and having cookouts
Preparing for fire season is always a good idea. You must keep up with weather reports, watch out for the signs of forest fires, have supplies like fire extinguishers close at all times, and properly maintain the vegetation in your yards.
If you ever need assistance recovering from a fire, rest assured that SERVPRO can:
- Restore/replace all damaged or destroyed structural elements
- Remove harmful airborne smoke particles from interiors
- Clean acidic residues off of all household surfaces
- Eliminate persistent, foul odors
So, whenever you need quality fire restoration services, contact SERVPRO of Norwich and Windham County. We are ready for your call at (860) 887-0447.