About SERVPRO of Norwich and Windham County
John O'Sullivan Jr.
Owners of SERVPRO of Norwich and Windham County
SERVPRO of Norwich and Windham County is a trusted leader in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, water, mold or storm.
Damage happens, often when we least expect it. We understand the stress and worry that comes with it. As a locally owned and operated business, we can provide 24-hour emergency service and are dedicated to responding immediately to commercial or residential needs.
Whether it is under the roof of your home or business, you can turn to the cleanup specialist team that’s here in your community, and here to help. We’re dedicated to responding faster to any size disaster with the training, equipment, and experience to handle your restoration or cleaning needs. Our highly trained staff is knowledgeable, professionally trained in the latest restoration and receives ongoing training.
SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust. With our national team of qualified franchises serving you since 1967, no damage is too large or too small. At SERVPRO of Norwich and Windham County our job is helping to make fire, water and mold damage “Like it never even happened.”
If you would like to schedule services for your home or business, please call (860) 887-0447 today!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- BNI Quiet Corner Chapter
- ECAR - Eastern Connecticut Association of Realtors
- Greater Norwich Area Chamber of Commerce