Getting into Water Damage Restoration Quickly in Norwich Helps Lessen Costs
24/7 Response from SERVPRO Ensures Your Norwich Property Gets Back on Track After Water Damage Strikes
When you have a water emergency like a significant spill or burst pipes in your basement, your initial thought might be to dive in with your wet/dry vacuum. However, moisture migrates to dry spaces rapidly, so the chances are high you will not pull up everything on your own. Rather than going DIY with your water clean-up, SERVPRO is available with skilled water restoration technicians (WRT), and we are here 24/7 for an emergency response!
All homeowners need to remember about handling water damage in Norwich that even the slightest bit of moisture left behind can be a nuisance. Not only is there the potential for foul musty odors and secondary damage (rot), but you also run the risk of black mold development. Due to the possible health effects that mold infestation brings, you need skilled technicians on the job and working to remove all excessive moisture.
SERVPRO handles water removal services and drying with a variety of techniques and equipment, including:
- Standing water extraction with the help of truck-mounted extractors and submersible pumps
- Detailed water damage mitigation that helps to reduce saturation and the onset of costly damage
- Containment barriers get constructed to limit moisture movement and contaminant tracking
- Drying with the help of centrifugal air movers, industrial-grade fans, and dehumidification equipment
- Sanitizing and deodorizing with EPA-registered antimicrobials and cleaning agents to leave your home Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned
There is no job site too big or small for our IICRC-certified crew at SERVPRO of Norwich and Windham County. We work quickly to assess water damage and ensure nothing gets left behind so that you can enjoy your home once again while putting all memories of the water emergency behind you. Call us at (860) 887-0447, and we can send out our professional crew as soon as possible.