10 Fast & Easy Spring Cleaning Tips
Spring is here and in New England it is more than welcome after a cold and snowy winter!
Spring weather means spring cleaning! We all want to enjoy the outdoors, so here are a few tips to help get you enjoy both the outdoors and the indoors.
- Make a schedule and tackle a room a week or if you are ambitious, a room a day!
- Make sure you have the supplies you need so there is no reason to procrastinate.
- Have a donate and trash bag ready as you are cleaning so you can immediately dump the trash and put your donations in the car.
- Use a HEPA filter vacuum to help get rid of even more impurities and allergens in the air.
- Get green and save money by mixing your own cleaning supplies. A quick search online with give you tons of easy recipes with items you already have in your home.
- Use old socks as dust rags, wrap a towel around your broom for hard to reach spaces and use newspaper to clean windows and mirrors and try using a wet dryer sheet to clean your ceramic stove tops.
- Now is a good time to wash all your bedding while you change out to lighter sheets and comforters.
- Assign each member of the house a different task so you can divide and conqueor your spring cleaning even faster!
- Make sure to clean your sofas and carpets after lots of winter show binging!
- Open the windows, put on some music and have fun!
Have some carpets or furniture that got some extra love this winter? Call SERVPRO of Norwich & Windham County to get all the dirt and grime out! We make it "Like it never even happened."