If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (860) 887-0447

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Fire Caused by Candle

SERVPRO of Norwich and Windham County was called to this fire at a multi-family house in New London.  The fire was caused by a candle being left unattended by the tenant.  Our crew removed flooring, drywall and insulation from the entire apartment, as well as cleaning and packing contents that were salvageable.   Please remember to never leave candles burning in your home unattended.  Always make sure that candles are placed away from items that can  catch fire, such as curtains and pillows.  Candles may have only a small flame, but it can be disastrous to your family and home.