Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Charred wicker couches, table, cushions, and flooring are visible in the wood-paneled four seasons room with soot-stained win

Cleaning Out Fire and Smoke Damage on a Woodstock Property

This photo features a fire-damaged Woodstock residence’s four seasons room that needed thorough soot remediation from ceiling to floor. SERVPRO professionals can use dry cleaning sponges, EPA-registered solutions, and abrasion cleaning where needed for restoration.

Photo of fire damaged home

Fire Due to Air Conditioner

This house fire was caused by a malfunctioning window air conditioner unit.  Most importantly, nobody was hurt, but the home was a total loss.  SERVPRO of Norwich and Windham County is assisting the customer with a full rebuild of their family home.  

Photo of kitchen cabinets damaged by fire

Are You Being Safe in the Kitchen?

Some common causes of kitchen fires are:

  • Flammables near elements and open flames
  • Frying with oil
  • Setting cooking temperatures too high
  • Leaving cooking unattended
  • Faulty appliances

Keep your loved ones and home safe!  

Photo of Riding Lawnmover that had caught on fire

Lawnmower Fires

Are you using your lawnmower safely? This is a photo from the source of a shed fire we were called out to in Norwich.  Never add fuel to a hot lawn mower, it can easily cause the engine to catch fire.  Make sure to also keep up on regular maintenance.  A dirty air filter can cause your lawn mower engine to run hotter than necessary.  

burned fire debris after a garage fire

Garage Fire, Eastford CT

The source of a garage fire SERVPRO of Norwich and Windham County was on site to clean up.  The rechargeable battery on the drill overheated and caught fire on a work bench.      

Emergency Fire Response!

Emergency fire response by our crews! We were on scene within 45 minutes, boarded up the windows, and made sure the customer was fully taken care of with no questions needing to be answered.

Commercial Building - Ceiling & Wall Fire Damage

This was a commercial fire loss we got called into on a Saturday morning. There was heavy soot on the ceilings and walls. Our crews worked long hours to get this factory cleaned. The job was finished ahead of schedule and the customer was very happy.