Never Wait to Mitigate Mold Damage in Your Norwich Commercial Building
As Mold Damage Festers, the Bigger Your Black Mold Damage Repairs in Norwich Will Be – Call SERVPRO for the Task!
Any number of events could lead up to mold growth in your Norwich commercial space. Due to the potential health effects and the onset of costly damage, you must address mold concerns as soon as they come up. SERVPRO features IICRC-certified technicians ready and able to handle all of your mold remediation and restoration needs. We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster, helping you to ensure your business sees little or no downtime during the cleanup process.
Understanding mold damage in Norwich is critical for safe, effective removal and repair. SERVPRO follows careful protocols and utilizes proven methods to ensure safe mold remediation.
Do I Need to Hire a Mold Inspector?
Should you suspect mold growing anywhere on your business property, a mold inspection will determine the cause and scope of the problem. Samples get taken, and walls might get opened to get a clear picture of how to proceed. Some of the areas where mold might be present include:
- Behind removable panels, stationary furnishings, and removable panels
- Above ceiling tiles where there is a leaking roof or pipes
- Underneath carpeting, carpet padding, or porous duct liners
- Near HVAC systems and drain pans
How Does Mold Remediation Work?
Once a mold issue gets confirmed, mold removal begins to restore your commercial property to normal again. During this process, SERVPRO may:
- Remove any water-damaged drywall or carpeting that has become infested beyond repair
- Fully dry, disinfect, and deodorize any furniture, walls, ceiling tiles, or carpeting impacted by mold
- Carefully vacuum using HEPA filtration to pull any lingering spores
Call SERVPRO of Norwich and Windham County at (860) 887-0447 when you require commercial mold damage restoration!