Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Fire Restoration in Amston


The second floor of this Amston home had heavy smoke and soot damage after a kitchen fire on the main floor. SERVPRO of Norwich and Windham County was there to... READ MORE



Fire Caused by Candle


SERVPRO of Norwich and Windham County was called to this fire at a multi-family house in New London. The fire was caused by a candle being left unattended by t... READ MORE



When Tragedy Strikes


This house suffered a fire loss from a treadmill malfunctioning in the basement. The whole house was damaged and needed to be gutted and rebuilt. Our team from ... READ MORE



Devastating Fire in Home


Fires can cause devastating loss in your home. After this house was damaged and needed to be gutted and rebuilt, our team from SERVPRO of Norwich and Windham C... READ MORE



Treadmill Fire Damages Entire Home


This house suffered a fire loss from a treadmill malfunctioning in the basement. The whole house was damaged and needed to be gutted and rebuilt. Our team from ... READ MORE



Fire from Power Surge


This fire happened from a power surge. The house was filled with smoke and soot from the fire. Luckily no one was home during the surge and no one was injured. ... READ MORE